Design, save and send animated Valentine's Day cards by dragging and dropping icons onto the stage.
- Drag icons from the grid into the left side of the screen.
- Move the icon to the position that you wanted.
- Resize the icon using Enlarge and Shrink button.
- Select a Message (in the Tools tab) to display.
- Drag more icons and make some wonderful designs.
- Email, save, print and more... read about them below.
Enlarge the currently selected icon.
Shrink the currently selected icon.
Rotate the currently selected icon.
Remove the currently selected icon.
- Tools Tab:
Click on the tab (the blue one) to see more options, such as Print, Save Image, and Send Card:
Click the Animate button to animate the Valentine's Day card.
Click the Print button (under the Tools tab) to print the Valentine's Day card.
Click the Save button (under the Tools tab) to download a JPG file of the Valentine's Day card.
If you wish to save an animation, use the Facebook Post To My Wall feature (accessible from the Tools tab).
You can click on the title of the wall post to revisit and enjoy the animation again.
Alternatively, you can email the card to yourself (under the Tools tab) and click the link in the email to load the animation.
You can email your Valentine's Day card to friends and family. Go to the Tools tab and click the Email button.
To see how it looks like, you can send a copy to yourself first.
Please do not spam. Report abuse to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject line: E-Card Complaint.
Here are some examples that you can enjoy:
To use the Facebook features, click the Connect With Facebook button (within the Tools tab) and login to Facebook if you are not logged in already. With Facebook feature, you can:
- Publish your design to your Facebook Photo Album.
- Post the Valentine's card to your Facebook Wall.
- Post the Valentine's card to your friend(s) Facebook Wall.
- Invite friends to make cards.
Note: The Facebook features will spawn popup windows that looks like this:
If you don't see it, your browser might be blocking popups. These features requires these popup to be unblocked.
NEW: MAKE HALLOWEEN THEMED CARDS
(C) 2011 F. Permadi.
Visit Us For More Games and Fun Stuff
Or visit our sponsor site for more fun games:
Credits And Acknowledgement (In Alphabetical Order)
Thanks to the following sites for their icons and artworks.
Visit them for some great icons.