there is no easy way to save or print the picture.
However, you can capture the screen and save your picture as a bitmap
file using the following steps.
* Make sure the canvas
is fully visible on the screen.
* Press the Print Screen (PrtScn) key on the
keyboard (it's usually located next to the F12 key).
* Run a paint program. (For example, Windows has a paint program
Paint. It is available in Start->Programs->Accessories->Paint.)
* Within the paint program, paste the picture, by selecting Edit->Paste.
* Within the paint program, you can print, crop, or save (File->SaveAs)
the picture as a bitmap file.
Mac OS 7.5 or newer:
* Make sure the canvas is
fully visible on the screen.
* Press SHIFT, COMMAND, and 3
at the same time. (e.q.: first hold down the SHIFT and COMMAND keys,
then press the 3 key). This will save the screen into a PICT
* Depending on the version of your Mac OS, the PICT file may be saved
in the desktop or on the top folder of the hard drive. Look for
a file named PICTUREn
(where n is a number and the last screen
capture has the largest n).
* Open the PICT file using a paint program or by double clicking it.
* Within the paint program, you can print, crop, or save the picture
as a bitmap file.