DRAWING FREEFORM STRAIGHT LINES
- ON THE FLY
Sample application: Connect-The-Dot
Connect the numbers in increasing order.
There's a reward animation at the end.
- Cursor tracker.
- Picture sequence clip (prerendered MovieClip from the initial state
advancing to the completed state in progression).
- Oval buttons for the dots.
On every cycle (or on every frame):
- Track the cursor position (to learn how this can be accomplished,
read about it here).
- Check if user clicks the correct dot, if yes, advance the movie
clips to the next state (corresponding to the dot). I.e.: if the correct
dot is dot 5, display the frame that show the state of the picture
when dot 5 is completed.
- Draw the line from the last connected dot to the current cursor
This application is intended to demonstrate freeform line drawing in
Flash. To learn more about drawing freeform lines in Flash 4, click
To learn more about drawing freeform lines in Flash 5, click here.
Send questions or comments to email@example.com
(C) 2000 F. Permadi